If you're a candle and/or a wax melt lover, this monthly subscription is for you! (and also makes a great gift!) You can choose to receive either one 9.5oz candle jar, two wax melts or a bundle with one 9.5oz candle jar and a wax melt. Each month will be a different scent (each month is a surprise!) that is unique to the subscription members only!
*Bills on the 2nd of each month, and will be shipped by the 15th of each month. Shipping not included in the monthly subscription plan. If purchased later in the month, you will be billed and receive that month's fragrance. Subscription is ongoing until cancelled, you may cancel at anytime.
Hi, I'm Abbey!
10oz Candles: 4"x3.5"
9.5oz Candles: 3.6"x3"
6oz Candles: 2"x2.95"
Wax Melts: 4-1/4"L x 2-7/8"W x 1-1/8"H
Caring for your candle is important! It ensures the life and quality of your candle. Follow these helpful tips to take care of your candles & wax melts.
- The first time you burn your candle is important! Be sure to let your candle burn long enough to let all of the wax melt to the edge of the glass, this will create a proper memory for future burns.
- Always trim your candle wick to 1/4" before each and every burn.
- Never leave your burning candle unattended. Keep away from drafts, children & pets. Do not eat.
- Do not burn for longer than four hours at at time.
- Stop use when less than 1/2" of wax remains at the bottom of the jar.
- Your candles are hand poured, variations may occur. When you're finished burning your candle, wash with warm soapy water to re-use!
Wax Melt Care
- Remove from packaging and place in a UL listed electronic warmer approved for wax melts.
- Do not leave melter unattended while in use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not eat!
- Do not add water. Do not melt on a stovetop or any non-approved appliances.
- Only use in well ventilated areas and away from flammable objects, materials & surfaces.
- Your wax melts are hand poured, variations may occur.
Our candles work best in small to medium size rooms. Be sure to trim your wick before each burn for the best candle performance!
Help our Local Animals
We donate 20% of our profits from the Helping Paws Collection to the Washington Area Humane Society. We hope you find a scent you like!