Caring for your candle is important! It ensures the life and quality of your candle. Follow these helpful tips to take care of your candles & wax melts.
- The first time you burn your candle is important! Be sure to let your candle burn long enough to let all of the wax melt to the edge of the glass, this will create a proper memory for future burns.
- Always trim your candle wick to 1/4" before each and every burn.
- Never leave your burning candle unattended. Keep away from drafts, children & pets. Do not eat.
- Do not burn for longer than four hours at at time.
- Stop use when less than 1/2" of wax remains at the bottom of the jar.
- Your candles are hand poured, variations may occur. When you're finished burning your candle, wash with warm soapy water to re-use!
Wax Melt Care
- Remove from packaging and place in a UL listed electronic warmer approved for wax melts.
- Do not leave melter unattended while in use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not eat!
- Do not add water. Do not melt on a stovetop or any non-approved appliances.
- Only use in well ventilated areas and away from flammable objects, materials & surfaces.
- Your wax melts are hand poured, variations may occur.