Caring for your candle is important! It ensures the life and quality of your candle. Follow these helpful tips to take care of your candles, wax melts reed diffusers and soaps.
- The first time you burn your candle is important! Be sure to let your candle burn long enough to let all of the wax melt to the edge of the glass, this will create a proper memory for future burns.
- Always trim your candle wick to 1/4" before each and every burn.
- Never leave your burning candle unattended. Keep away from drafts, children & pets. Do not eat.
- Do not burn for longer than four hours at at time.
- Stop use when less than 1/2" of wax remains at the bottom of the jar.
- Your candles are hand poured, variations may occur. When you're finished burning your candle, wash with warm soapy water to re-use!
Wax Melt Care
- Remove from packaging and place in a UL listed electronic warmer approved for wax melts.
- Do not leave melter unattended while in use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not eat!
- Do not add water. Do not melt on a stovetop or any non-approved appliances.
- Only use in well ventilated areas and away from flammable objects, materials & surfaces.
- Your wax melts are hand poured, variations may occur.
Reed Diffuser Care
- Do not place directly on surface, accidental spillage can stain surfaces.
- Place the reeds into the vessel and allow the reeds to absorb the oil.
- Spread the reeds to allow for circulation starting with 6-8. The more reeds you use, the stronger the scent.
- Once reeds are placed, it can take up to an hour for the scent to diffuse. Scent will last up to 3 months.
- Use only in well ventilated areas. The liquid is flammable - do not set reeds on fire.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Wash hands after coming in contact with the oil. Do not eat!
Handmade Soap Care
- Keep your soap in a well-drained dish.
- Air dry your soap in between uses to increase longevity.
- Use a washcloth to extend your soap's lifetime.
- Store your unused soap bars in a dry and dark place.