Did you know you need to trim your wick before each new burn? It’s extremely important to trim your wick to ensure you have a safe and proper burn each time, and can also help extend the life of your candle! Trim your wick to 1/4” before each new burn.
Hi, I'm Abbey!
- Candles & Wax Melts: All of our candles and wax melts are made with a high quality coconut, soy and palm wax blend for superior scent throw (without the headaches!) and long burn times. Our candles work best in small to medium size rooms. Be sure to check out the Care page for how to properly care for your candles & wax melts!
- Cold Process Soap: Our soap is full of good for your skin ingredients such as olive oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil, shea butter, mango butter and kaolin clay to ensure an equal balance of both cleansing and moisturizing. Always handmade in small batches to ensure the best quality.
- Lip Balm: Each lip balm is hand piped into each tube to ensure the best quality, and made with only coconut oil, beeswax, organic shea butter, organic cocoa butter, vitamin E & flavoring.
10oz Candles: 4"x3.5"
9.5oz Candles: 3.6"x3"
6oz Candles: 2"x2.95"
Wax Melts: 4-1/4"L x 2-7/8"W x 1-1/8"H
Caring for your candle is important! It ensures the life and quality of your candle. Follow these helpful tips to take care of your candles, wax melts reed diffusers and soaps.
- The first time you burn your candle is important! Be sure to let your candle burn long enough to let all of the wax melt to the edge of the glass, this will create a proper memory for future burns.
- Always trim your candle wick to 1/4" before each and every burn.
- Never leave your burning candle unattended. Keep away from drafts, children & pets. Do not eat.
- Do not burn for longer than four hours at at time.
- Stop use when less than 1/2" of wax remains at the bottom of the jar.
- Your candles are hand poured, variations may occur. When you're finished burning your candle, wash with warm soapy water to re-use!
Wax Melt Care
- Remove from packaging and place in a UL listed electronic warmer approved for wax melts.
- Do not leave melter unattended while in use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not eat!
- Do not add water. Do not melt on a stovetop or any non-approved appliances.
- Only use in well ventilated areas and away from flammable objects, materials & surfaces.
- Your wax melts are hand poured, variations may occur.
Reed Diffuser Care
- Do not place directly on surface, accidental spillage can stain surfaces.
- Place the reeds into the vessel and allow the reeds to absorb the oil.
- Spread the reeds to allow for circulation starting with 6-8. The more reeds you use, the stronger the scent.
- Once reeds are placed, it can take up to an hour for the scent to diffuse. Scent will last up to 3 months.
- Use only in well ventilated areas. The liquid is flammable - do not set reeds on fire.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Wash hands after coming in contact with the oil. Do not eat!
Handmade Soap Care
- Keep your soap in a well-drained dish.
- Air dry your soap in between uses to increase longevity.
- Use a washcloth to extend your soap's lifetime.
- Store your unused soap bars in a dry and dark place.
Our candles work best in small to medium size rooms. Be sure to trim your wick before each burn for the best candle performance!
Help our Local Animals
We donate 20% of our profits from the Helping Paws Collection to the Washington Area Humane Society. We hope you find a scent you like!