Beer Mini Candle
Beer Mini Candle
This pint-sized Beer Mini Candle (4oz.) packs a powerful punch! The heavenly aroma of brew fills the air with a warmth that can't be beat. With this candle, you can enjoy the comforting hop-scented ambiance of beer anytime, anywhere, without begging your bartender for a refill. Plus, the mini size makes it easy to enjoy beer without ever having to leave the house (and dealing with those pesky hangovers). Cheers!
Scent Profile: Alcohol, Citrus, Malt Must
Hi, I'm Abbey!
10oz Candles: 4"x3.5"
9.5oz Candles: 3.6"x3"
6oz Candles: 2"x2.95"
Wax Melts: 4-1/4"L x 2-7/8"W x 1-1/8"H
Caring for your candle is important! It ensures the life and quality of your candle. Follow these helpful tips to take care of your candles & wax melts.
- The first time you burn your candle is important! Be sure to let your candle burn long enough to let all of the wax melt to the edge of the glass, this will create a proper memory for future burns.
- Always trim your candle wick to 1/4" before each and every burn.
- Never leave your burning candle unattended. Keep away from drafts, children & pets. Do not eat.
- Do not burn for longer than four hours at at time.
- Stop use when less than 1/2" of wax remains at the bottom of the jar.
- Your candles are hand poured, variations may occur. When you're finished burning your candle, wash with warm soapy water to re-use!
Wax Melt Care
- Remove from packaging and place in a UL listed electronic warmer approved for wax melts.
- Do not leave melter unattended while in use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not eat!
- Do not add water. Do not melt on a stovetop or any non-approved appliances.
- Only use in well ventilated areas and away from flammable objects, materials & surfaces.
- Your wax melts are hand poured, variations may occur.
Our candles work best in small to medium size rooms. Be sure to trim your wick before each burn for the best candle performance!
Help our Local Animals
We donate 20% of our profits from the Helping Paws Collection to the Washington Area Humane Society. We hope you find a scent you like!